Download it here: PDF | JPG | DOCX
Passionate about both animation and illustration, and adept at managing heavy workloads while focusing on the task given. Always open to learning new things.
My goal is to become a lead animator, and produce short animated 2D comics on the side.
Adobe Premiere After Effects
Flash Professional Microsoft Excel / Word
10/2017 - 10/2018
External Animation Coordinator
- Communication between our studio and the outsourcing studio
- Preparing and packing files to be sent to the outsourcing studio
- Tweaking animations to fit with several kinds of weapons
- Changing poses and other details on animations (such as aiming while looking up/down,replacing old poses with new ones)
- Organizing and keeping track of thousands of files
- Helping out whenever needed in other tasks unrelated to Outsourcing, such as bug testing andwriting documentation
- Motion Capture data cleanup
- Cooperation with martial arts master to change the animation poses when necessary
- Required to work with other animators.
08/2011 - 12/2011
Anglo Cassiano Ricardo － São José dos Campos, SP
Art teacher Intern
- Help out art teacher with preparing classes and making sure art supplies were stocked/cleaned
- Communication bridge between the school principal and the art teacher
- Attended staff meetings and spoke in classrooms
- Reports after classes about what was done, to be delivered to my university
01/2007 - 11/2012
Microbit Informática Ltda. － São José dos Campos, SP
Mostly office-based responsibilities, such as packing products and redirecting calls. Collaboration with other departments.
2016 Gnomon School of Visual Effects － Hollywood, CA, USA
Learned basic 3D skillsets (modeling, lighting, rigging, scripting), mostly in Maya, and completed the Animation track (advanced character animation, creature animation, previz, MoCap). Extra courses include traditional sculpture, animal / human anatomy, vehicle / character / creature design.
2012 PUC-Campinas － Campinas, SP, Brazil
Learned mostly traditional skills, graphic design, art history and modern art.
#20 on the Top 100 of The Rookies 2016
Featured in the Brazilian Nintendo World magazine, #187, page 62
Worked in collaboration with 50+ other artists in projects such as:
Super Smash Bros Tribute (organizer)
Rurouni Kenshin Tribute (co-organizer)
Collab Capas Sakura (artist)
Dota 2 Collab Brasil (artist)
Godzilla Art Collaboration (artist)
Pokémon Gym Leaders Collab (artist)
Pokémon OR/AS Tribute (artist)
Ragnarok Tribute (artist)